Elder Lester McGregor are a small/medium sized established Practice based on Teesside but active throughout the northern region. We provide a professional design and contract management service for building projects.
The Practice has a understanding and appreciation of the commercial pressures imposed clients, and from our wealth of knowledge from residential, commercial, industrial, ecclesiastical and education projects we aim to share this, to further our clients aspirations and define well designed and cost effective buildings.
The practice of Elder Lester was founded in 1956 and grew rapidly during the 1950s and 1960s. Major projects carried out included Billingham and Thornaby Town Centres and The Billingham Forum, the first integrated leisure and sport facility in Europe.
In 1974 the practice relocated to Eastry House in Yarm from offices in Billingham and Middlesbrough. A further move to The Granary took place in 1986 and then in 1997 to our present location at Reed’s Mill, Yarm.
Elder Lester McGregor is a mid sized practice and is under the direction of Ian McGregor. The practice is committed to a design lead approach to architecture. Current projects range from small domestic projects to multi million pound commercial lead projects.